University Club of Chicago members enjoy a comprehensive range of facilities and services:
Four dining venues, including our incomparable Cathedral Hall and 12th floor outdoor terrace for summer dining.
Eighteen dining rooms for private functions.
59 well-appointed sleeping rooms.
A fully-equipped and staffed fitness center, indoor pool, golf center and a nationally renowned squash program.
A private library and art gallery.
Reciprocal arrangements world wide.
An outstanding array of cultural activities, special events and artistic endeavors.
Some of our members' best kept secrets of University Club membership:
- Outstanding food served graciously in four dining venues, ranging from casual to formal, and several private meeting rooms
- Winter months with the library fireplace aglow and a good book
- Terrific and fast food for lunch in College Hall
- New Year’s Day!
- Squash; with the five brand new courts
- An oasis of civility in the city
- Where I bring family, friends and clients without worrying about service
- The quality of people who join
- Good opportunities to socialize with educated successful people
- Beautiful guest rooms to accommodate friends, family and clients!
- Staff knows who you are
- The feeling of being at home
- Members' Business Center, my office away from the office
- The location is the best!
- Billiards Room
- Discounted parking in Grant Park garage
- View of a sunrise working out before 7AM on a cold winter morning
- Complimentary coffee, fruit and Danish after a morning work out
- All the many workout classes included in the athletic membership
- Comfy beds in overnight rooms.
- Very discounted cost of a wonderful massage
- Monthly gallery opening with complimentary wine and champagne
- Complimentary Athletic laundry service with membership
- Wednesday fireworks after dinner on the balcony in the summer
- The societies for meeting interesting people and keeping active
- The free tanning bed in the bath department
- Nap room
- All of the wonderful friends I have made since being a member!
- Two Notary Publics on 2M alone
- Picnic lunches prepared, packed and option of chairs, blankets or roller coolers for Millennium Park summer concerts
- Bargain shoe shines
- December choral groups, hot cider, cookies and gift wrapping
- Charges happily paid
- Catering staff is the best in the city.
- Staying overnight for business or just for fun.
- I love the friendliness of the employees
- Dinners and events in Cathedral Hall
- The "hideaway" pool room
- Constant expansion of social and business network.
- The entrepreneurial spirit and camaraderie among our members.