Unable to load menu.
As time passes, some institutions are left behind; others are transformed. A select few serve as the agents of change, as stewards for the passage of excellence from one generation to the next. The University Club of Chicago is such a place.
Today, as it has for more than a century, the University Club represents an uncompromising standard of value and service for Chicago’s professional men and women. Today as it has since its inception, the University Club represents growth. These corridors are your passageways to an ever-expanding personal and professional future. The University Club of Chicago exists to broaden your opportunities in the business world, nurture and sustain your social successes, promote your physical well being and cater to your cultural sensibilities.
Contact membership at 312.696.2223 or through email for additional membership information.
Once the nomination form and three letters have been submitted to the Membership Office, an interview will be arranged for the candidate with the Committee on Admissions. Two separate members of the Committee will interview the candidate. Upon approval of the Committee, the candidate's name will be posted in the lobby for a one-week period for review by the entire membership. After the posting period, the candidate is eligible for election to membership by The Committee on Admission.
Upon election to membership the new member will receive a packet which will include, among other things, his or her membership number.
To learn more about joining the University Club of Chicago contact our membership department at 312.696.2223 or by clicking here. To attend our upcoming Prospective Members Reception, rsvp by email.
• Entry to our five dining venues, ranging from casual to fine dining.
• Access to our nationally renowned squash program, state of the art athletic centers and group exercise classes.
• Convenient location in Chicago’s vibrant downtown.
• Diverse range of special interest societies.
• Expansion of social and professional networks.
• Welcoming, attentive and accommodating staff members.
• Reciprocal privileges with private clubs worldwide.
• Invitations to Club events such as Artist of the Month gallery openings, New Years Day party, Prime 76 dinner series and more.
• View of the Navy Pier fireworks from the Gallery balcony.
• Luxury overnight accommodations for members and guests.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved.